SONY Xperia XA Ultra Dual F3216 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SONY Xperia XA Ultra Dual F3216?
- At the very begining download the Xperia Companion on your PC.
- You can do it from here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/
- Install the application on your computer.
- Next, switch off your device and connect your phone to PC by using Micro USB Cable.
- Open the Xperia Companion and from the Main Menu choose Software repair.
- Then go the next through the confirmation proccess by selectin appropraite option.
- When the following menu appear connect turn your smartphone into a Fastboot Mode.
- In order to do it you have to hold down the Volume Down and while holding this key connect your phone with PC by using Micro USB cable.
- Read imporatnt infomation about process and select Next button to begin the factory reset operation.
- When the opration is completed disconnect your device.
- Finally, turn on your SONY by holding down the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.