SPICE Mi-354 Smartflo Space Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SPICE Mi-354 Smartflo Space?
- Let’s turn off the device firstly. Hold down Power button until phone light off.
- Then, go press and keep at the same time Volume Up + Power keys.
- After a while, Recovery mode will be on the screen. Here, use Volume rocker for navigating and Power key for selecting.
- Scroll to the “wipe data/factory reset” position and next, confirm and start whole operation with “yes — delete all user data” position.
- When wiping will end, turn on device by “reboot system now” function.
- Good job! SPICE Mi-354 Smartflo Space will restart with clear data!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.