SPICE Mi-437 Stellar Nhance 2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SPICE Mi-437 Stellar Nhance 2?
- Turn off the device, by the Power button, at first.
- When smartphone completely light off, start pushing at the same time Power + Volume Up buttons.
- Release, after the Android robot appears.
- Wait for a short while and you will see Recovery mode. Use Volume rocker for navigating and Power button for selecting here.
- Go to the “wipe data/factory reset” position and confirm operation by the “yes — delete all user data”.
- After a few moments wiping will end. In the end, use “reboot system now” function to restart device.
- Excellent! Now, your SPICE Mi-437 Stellar Nhance 2 has clear data!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.