SPICE Mi-451 Smartflo Poise Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SPICE Mi-451 Smartflo Poise?
- Use Power button to turn off the device.
- Then, start pushing at the same time Power + Volume Up keys.
- When Android robot appears, release buttons and wait.
- After a while of waiting you will enter Recovery mode. Here, use Volume rocker for navigating and Power key for selecting.
- Scroll to the “wipe data/factory reset” position and next, confirm operation by “yes — delete all user data”.
- In the end, when wiping will end, choose “reboot system now“.
- Excellent! Your SPICE Mi-451 Smartflo Poise have clear data now!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.