SPICE Mi-491 Stellar Virtuoso Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SPICE Mi-491 Stellar Virtuoso Pro?
- At first, hold down the Power key to turn off the device.
- After phone completely light off, start pressing together Power + Volume Up buttons.
- Let go buttons, when Android robot image appears.
- Wait for a while and you will enter Recovery mode. Here you can navigate by the Volume rocker and select by the Power key.
- Scroll to the “wipe data/factory reset“ function, next, confirm and start this operation with “yes — delete all user data” position.
- All right, resetting will end and you can turn on your device with already clear storage! Use for it “reboot system now“.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.