SPICE Smart Flo 503 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SPICE Smart Flo 503?
- By the Power button let’s switch off the device.
- Then start holding Power + Volume Up buttons.
- Release when Android robot image pops up and press Power key once.
- Here is Recovery mode. Use Volume rocker for navigating and Power button for selecting.
- Come down to “wipe data/factory reset” position and start operation by the “yes — delete all user data” section.
- And finally, use “reboot system now” to turn on device.
- Excellent! Hard reset operation done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.