SPICE Stellar Glamour 436 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SPICE Stellar Glamour 436?
- Hold down Power button until the device completely light off.
- Then, push and keep at the same time Power + Volume Up buttons.
- Android robot will be on the screen soon. Wait for a while.
- Here is the Recovery mode. Use Volume rocker for navigating and Power key for select.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” position and confirm operation by “yes — delete all user data”.
- Now, use “reboot system now” position to switch on device with already clear data.
- Good work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.