SPICE Stellar Mettle Icon Mi-506 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SPICE Stellar Mettle Icon Mi-506?
- Turn off the device by Power key.
- Then, press and keep Power + Volume Up buttons.
- Release, when Android robot image appears and wait.
- A while and Recovery mode will be on the screen. Use, here, Volume rocker for navigating and Power button for selecting.
- Go to the “wipe data/factory reset” position and next, confirm operation with “yes — delete all user data” section.
- After a moment of process use “reboot system now” for turning on phone with already clear data.
- Excellent work! Hard reset complete!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.