SPICE Stellar Mi-509 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SPICE Stellar Mi-509?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a while and select the Power off option to switch your device off.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Down button until you can see the logo. Release the Power button at this point and keep holding the Power button.
- Once the Android image appears on your screen, slightly press the Power button.
- At this point, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys and select it with the Power button.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- At last, you have to go to the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your SPICE Stellar Mi-509.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.