SPICE X-life 364 3G+ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SPICE X-life 364 3G+?
- Press and keep Power button until device completely turns off.
- Hold down together Power + Volume Up keys.
- When Android robot appears push Power button once again.
- Here is Recovery mode. By Volume rocker you can move and with Power key you can select.
- Go to the “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm whole process by “yes — delete all user data”.
- After reset operation use “reboot system now” to turn on phone.
- Excellent! SPICE X-life 364 3G+ has a clear data now!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.