STARMOBILE Play Club Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset STARMOBILE Play Club?
- In the first step press the Power button to turn off the phone.
- Now push and hold Volume Down and Power key together.
- If the Android Robot logo pops up release all held keys.
- Then click Volume Up to enter Recovery Mode.
- In the next step choose Wipe data/ factory reset by using Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select Yes — delete all user data with the same keys.
- Finally, choose Reboot system now.
- Great work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.