STARMOBILE Play Neo Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset STARMOBILE Play Neo?
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button for a few moments to switch off your STARMOBILE Play Neo.
- Now press Volume Down and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- If you see the Android Robot logo on the screen let go of both buttons.
- Then you should click Volume Up to enter Recovery Mode.
- After that go to Wipe data/ factory reset option. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Nextly, choose Yes — delete all user data with the same buttons as before.
- At last, select Reboot system now.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.