STARMOBILE Up Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset STARMOBILE Up Lite?
- To perform Hard Reset operation on your STARMOBILE Up Lite, turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- After it turns off completely, proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When you see Android robot displayed on screen, you should press Power Key once.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume Down to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Volume Up.
- Next select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for data wipe to be completed, and after that select option “reboot system now“.
- In about a minute after that your STARMOBILE Up Lite will be restarted and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.