STARMOBILE Up Mini Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset STARMOBILE Up Mini?
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you should turn your STARMOBILE Up Mini off, so hold down Power Key to do that.
- When it’s off, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- After Android robot appears on screen, you should press Power Key once to proceed.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume Down to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Volume Up.
- In the next step, you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and after that select option “reboot system now“.
- Your STARMOBILE Up Mini will be restarted within a few minutes and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.