STYLUS Q90 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset STYLUS Q90?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, press the Power button for a couple of seconds and tap on the Power off option to switch your device off.
- After that, press the Power key together with the Volume Up key until you can see the logo. Release the Power button and keep holding the Volume key further.
- Next, you have to dismiss the Android image, slightly pressing the Power button simultaneously with the Volume Up key.
- At this point, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your decision, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- In order to reboot your device, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your STYLUS Q90.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.