SUGAR C6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SUGAR C6?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation on your device, press the Power button for a couple of seconds and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Down button until you can see the Boot Mode on your screen.
- There you have to tap on the Volume Up button in order to open the Recovery Mode.
- Once you’re there, use your Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose. You have to select the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- Next, scroll down to the Yes — delete all user data option and confirm your choice.
- Once all data is erased, go to the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your SUGAR C6.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.