SUPRA M74AG Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SUPRA M74AG?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, your SUPRA M74AG should be off, you should hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- After your device turns off, you should proceed by holding down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the appeared mneu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you have to select option “Yes — delete all uset data” to confirm this operation.
- Data wipe completes in a few seconds after that, and you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your SUPRA M74AG will be restarted within a minute after that and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.