SUUNTO Ambit3 Peak Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SUUNTO Ambit3 Peak?
- To start press and hold the Back Lap button and the Start Stop button for about 11 seconds.
- Once you’re in the Service menu use the Light Lock button and Start Stop button to move through the menu.
- Next, scroll down to the “ACTION” and press the Next button to enter it.
- Then move to the “Clear Data” and press the Next button to confirm.
- Now press the Start Stop button to confirm and reset your device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.