SWIPE Fablet F1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SWIPE Fablet F1?
- To perform Hard Reset operation on your SWIPE Fablet F1, you have to turn it off by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- Once your device is completely off, you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you’re in Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset” and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and after that select option “reboot system now” in order to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your SWIPE Fablet F1 will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.