SWIPE Konnect 4 Neo Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SWIPE Konnect 4 Neo?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, press the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option to switch your device off.
- After the screen becomes black, press the Power button together with the Volume Up key and release the Power button once you see the logo.
- Once the Android image appears on your screen, release the Volume Up button and slightly press the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- There, using your Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up key to confirm, tap on the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To begin the operation, you have to select the Yes — delete all user data option.
- Next, when the operation is completed, you have to select the Reboot system now option in order to restart your device.
- Well done! You’ve learned how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your SWIPE Konnect 4 Neo.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.