SWIPE Konnect Neo 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SWIPE Konnect Neo 4G?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, press the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option to switch the phone off.
- After that, press the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the logo. Release the Power key and keep holding the Volume key.
- At this point, press the Power key to dismiss the Android image.
- Afterward, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume Down key to scroll and the Volume Up key to choose.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To restart your device, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your SWIPE Konnect Neo 4G.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.