SWIPE Konnect Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SWIPE Konnect Pro?
- First of all, to perform the Hard Reset operation on your device and bypass the screen lock, you have to press the Power button for a while and select the Power off option to switch your device off.
- Afterward, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up key until you can see the logo. Next, release the Power button and keep pressing the Volume button.
- At this point, in order to dismiss the Android image, slightly press the Power button together with the Volume Up key.
- Afterward, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume Down key to scroll and the Volume Up button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option and wait for a while.
- Once the operation is completed, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your SWIPE Konnect Pro.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.