SWIPE Konnect Star Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SWIPE Konnect Star?
- If you wish to perform the Hard Reset operation on your device, you have to press and hold the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the logo. Once you can see it on the screen, release the Power key and keep holding the Volume button.
- After that, you have to dismiss the Android image, slightly pressing the Power button together with the Volume Up button.
- At this point, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option down on the list using your Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to choose.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option and wait for a while.
- In order to exit, tap on the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your SWIPE Konnect Star.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.