SYMPHONY H60 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SYMPHONY H60?
- In order to perform the Hard Reset operation, the first thing you will have to do is to press and hold the Power button and then tap on the Power off option to switch off your phone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up button together with the Power key and release the Power button when you can see the logo. Next, release the Volume button once you can see the Recovery Mode.
- At this point, use your Volume buttons to scroll down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option. Select it with the Power button.
- When you’re done, confirm your choice, selecting the Yes — delete all user data on the following screen.
- At this point, you will have to tap on the Reboot system now option to restart your device.
- Super! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your SYMPHONY H60.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.