SYMPHONY i74 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SYMPHONY i74?
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When you see information about Recovery Mode let go of all buttons.
- Now choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select Yes and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! All your data should be removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.