SYMPHONY P9 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SYMPHONY P9?
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- From the menu choose Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now use Volume keys to choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and click the Power button once.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.