SYMPHONY R30 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SYMPHONY R30?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of all keys.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset“. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose “yes“ from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode shows up select “reboot system now“ by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.