SYMPHONY SYMTAB 25 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SYMPHONY SYMTAB 25?
- At first, hold the Power key to turn off the tablet.
- Then push and press Volume Up and Power button together for a short while.
- Release the Power key when you see SYMPHONY logo.
- If Recovery Mode pops up on the screen let go of Volume Up.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Choose Yes–delete all user data with the Power key.
- After that push the Power key to choose Reboot system now option.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.