SYMPHONY V46 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SYMPHONY V46?
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press the Volume Up button and Power button together for entry to Boot mode.
- By using the Volume Up button choose the Recovery mode and use the Volume Down button to accept.
- When the Android robot shows push the Power button.
- Now you at Recovery mode. By using the Volume Down button choose the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- Choose Yes — delete all user data at the next window with the Volume down button and accept it by Power button push.
- In the end, press the Power button to choose reboot system now.
- Congratulations, you did it!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.