SYMPHONY Xplorer T7 Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SYMPHONY Xplorer T7 Lite?
- Hold down for a while the Power button. From the power-option list, tap on the Power off box.
- Now, push and keep together the Power key and the Volume Up key until the Boot mode pops up.
- Here use the Volume Up button for moving and the Volume Down to enter. Go to Recovery mode.
- At this part of the way, the Volume rocker used for navigating and the Turning button for choosing. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset.
- Confirm resetting by the yes — delete all user data position.
- After wiping, just restart your SYMPHONY Xplorer T7 Lite. Select first option from the list – reboot system now.
- Excellent work, you did it!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.