SYMPHONY Xplorer ZIII Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SYMPHONY Xplorer ZIII?
- Begin by turning off the smartphone by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up + Power key for several seconds
- Release all keys as soon as the SYMPHONY logo shows up.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.