SYMPHONY Z20 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset SYMPHONY Z20?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, in case if you need to bypass the screen lock, you will have to press the Power button for a little while and then select the Power off option.
- Afterward, press the Power button together with the Volume Up button at the same time until the logo appears. Release the Power key, but hold the Volume button until you can see the Android image.
- To skip the Android image, you have to tap on the Power button at the same time with the Volume Up key to open the Recovery Mode.
- After that, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option by using the Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, go to the Yes — delete all user data option in order to confirm your choice.
- At last, in order to restart your phone, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know the proper way to perform Hard Reset on your SYMPHONY Z20.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.