TCL 20 5G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TCL 20 5G?
- Let’s begin from the pushing the Power key to open the power options list where tap on the Power off.
- At the same time, press and keep Power button + Volume Up button, and when TCL logo image shows up – let go held keys.
- Recovery mode menu will be on the screen. Use the Volume rocker to select the position and the Power key for accept.
- Alright, move to the “Wipe data/factory reset” and, in the next window, “Factory data reset”.
- Finally, by the “Reboot system now“, turn on your TCL 20 5G.
- Well done! Hard reset operation is complete!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.