TCL A1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TCL A1?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation on your device, press and hold the Power button for a couple of seconds and then select the Power off option to switch your device off.
- After that, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the logo. Once it appears on your screen, release both keys.
- At this point, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your decision, scroll down and select the Yes option on the following screen.
- At this point, tap on the Reboot system now option in order to restart your device.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your TCL A1.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.