TCL A1X Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TCL A1X?
- If you forgot your password and wish to perform the Hard Reset operation in order to bypass the screen lock, press the Power button for a while and select the Power off option to switch your device off.
- After that, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the logo on your screen. Once you see it, release the buttons.
- At this point, you have to scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your decision, select the Yes option.
- At last, you have to tap on the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
- Well done! You’ve successfully performed the Hard Reset operation on your TCL A1X.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.