TCL L9 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TCL L9 Plus?
- At first, press the Power button for a short while to turn off the your mobile.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release all held keys when Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- After that select Wipe data/factory reset option by unsing Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now start the whole process by the Factory data reset position.
- At the end, you should choose Reboot system now to turn on the device.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.