TCL P510M Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TCL P510M?
- For this operation, you have to turn your TCL P510M off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds to do that.
- Wait till your device turns off completely, and after that you should proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- The menu will appear on screen, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset” from it, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a couple of seconds after that, data will be wiped, and you should select option “reboot system now” after that to restart your device.
- Your TCL P510M will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.