TECLAST Tbook 10 S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TECLAST Tbook 10 S?
- At first, from Login screen tap on Ease of Access icon and select On-Screen Keyboard.
- Secondly, tap on Power icon.
- Then start holding SHIFT button and select Restart.
- Now select Troubleshoot.
- In this step connect the charger to TECLAST Tbook 10 S.
- Finally, tap on Reset this PC and Remove everything.
- Well done! You will erase all your data from the device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.