TECLAST X2 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TECLAST X2 Pro?
- At first, from Login screen open Ease of Access icon and select On-Screen Keyboard.
- Secondly, choose Power icon and while holding SHIFT button tap on Restart.
- In the third step go to Troubleshoot option.
- Now connect the charger to TECLAST X2 Pro.
- After that tap on Reset this PC and Remove everything.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.