TECMOBILE TITAN550 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TECMOBILE TITAN550?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation on your TECMOBILE TITAN550, you should hold down Power Key to turn it off.
- After your device turns off completely, you should proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When you’re in Recovery Mode, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- In a few seconds after that, data wipe completes, and after that you should select option “reboot system now“.
- Your TECMOBILE TITAN550 will be restarted in about a minute and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.