TECNO Camon 16 Premier Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TECNO Camon 16 Premier?
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- When the TECNO logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if the Android Robot picture appears.
- To enable Recovery Mode you need to press Volume Up + Power key.
- Here you should use Volume buttons to choose Wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- After that select Yes from the menu and press the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.