TECNO DroidPad 7F Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TECNO DroidPad 7F?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your TECNO DroidPad 7F, you should turn it off by holding Power Button for a few seconds.
- Wait till your device turns off, and after that hold down combination of keys Power Key + Volume Up for a couple of seconds to porceed.
- In the following menu, use Volume Up to navigate to option Recovery Mode, and then select it with Volume Down.
- After Android robot appears on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- From the appeared menu, select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Confirm this operation next by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait for a few seconds, and after data wipe completes, select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your TECNO DroidPad 7F will be restarted in a few minutes and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.