TECNO IN3 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TECNO IN3?
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key if the TECNO logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image shows up.
- Press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now you should choose yes from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select reboot system now with the Power button.
- Great! All your data will be deleted during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.