TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro, you should turn it off by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your device turns off, proceed by holding down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds till Android image pops up on screen.
- When Android icon is dispayed, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed with operation.
- Form the following menu, select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next you should select option “Yes” to confirm this operation.
- After data wipe completes, you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- In a few minutes your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro will be restarted and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.