TECNO Spark 5 Air Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TECNO Spark 5 Air?
- In order to perform this operation you should turn your TECNO Spark 5 Air off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- When your phone is off, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When Android robot is displayed on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- The menu will appear, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/fatory reset” and then select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting “Factory data reset”.
- When data wipe is completes, you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- In a few minutes after this your TECNO Spark 5 Air will be restarted and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.