TENGDA T94 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TENGDA T94?
- If you need to perform the Hard Reset operation, you have to slightly press the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option to switch your phone off.
- Next, press the Power button together with the Volume Up key and release the Power key once you can see the logo. Wait until the Android image appears to release the Volume key.
- To dismiss the Android image, slightly tap on the Right sensor button.
- Once you see the Recovery Mode, use your Volume keys to navigate and the Home button to choose the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your decision, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- At last, in order to exit, you have to tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your TENGDA T94.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.