TENGDA V12 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TENGDA V12?
- If you want to perform this operation, you should turn your TENGDA V12 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Once your device is completely off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data will be wiped in a couple of seconds after that, and you have to select option “reboot system now” after this.
- In a few minutes after that, your TENGDA V12 will be restarted, and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.