TEXET X-pad Quad 7 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TEXET X-pad Quad 7 3G?
- In order to perform the Hard Reset operation, you have to press and hold the Power button for a while and select the Power off option to switch your tablet off.
- After that, press and hold the Power key at the same time with the Volume Down key. Release the Power button when the logo appears and keep holding the Volume button until you can see the Recovery screen.
- There, using your Volume buttons for scrolling and the Power button for choosing, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- To confirm your decision, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- AT last, go to the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted after that.
- Well done! Now you know the proper way to bypass the screen lock on your TEXET X-pad Quad 7 3G.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.