TIMMY E88 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset TIMMY E88?
- For the first thing, you should turn your E88 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- When your phone is completely off, you should proceed by holding down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- Menu will appear, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- In the next step, confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After data wipe completes, you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your TIMMY E88 will be restarted in about a minute and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.