Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ?
- Let’s commence by turning on your TORTOYO Q2 watch. To do it by press and hold the Power button.
- After that, press the Confirm button to open the menu.
- Next, press the Down button to scroll down
- Then find settings and press the Confirm button to enter.
- Now scroll down and select Factory reset.
- Finally, press the Confirm button to start the resetting process.
- Perfect job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.